Voting closes 28 February
Voting in progress, 4747 votes already cast!
**Note: Postal votes must be sent by 22 February!**
Map showing the schemes already voted for (updated hourly)
NOTE: Residents’ votes count more!
Whether you live in retirement housing, work in a development or just regularly visit to see friends or family, this is your chance to vote for the best in housing for older people.
Want to know more about the voting process? Read our terms and conditions.
Residents, visitors and staff of retirement housing can nominate their scheme here.
No internet access? Simply print off, complete and return a paper voting form.
Note: This does not allow voters to choose a hero or to write the reason for their vote.
Voting closes 28 February 2019!
Postal votes must be sent by 22 February
Regional Awards – New for 2019!
For the first time we are handing out Gold, Silver and Bronze awards for the best performing schemes by region. Across all categories, there will be a total of 320 regional awards.
Use the interactive map above to search for the schemes in your area that have already received votes. If you visit, live or work in a retirement community, vote now to get yours on the map! If your development has already been voted for, you and your neighbours still need to cast your vote as it is the schemes with the most votes that will pick up an award!
Why take part?
The EAC Housing Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate later life housing. Here are some reasons why we think you should get involved!
- Win an award for your development, which can be proudly displayed and shown off to visitors and new residents
- Recommend your scheme to be identified as one of the best in your region, if not the country!
- For those shortlisted for our national awards ceremony, we host a glamorous event on 21 May 2019 in Manchester – see full programme.
- Celebrate the award with the most important people, your staff and residents
- See your development be acknowledged for its success on the HousingCare website, visited by 17,000 people daily
- Attend the national event with your staff and residents and be featured in the Awards Report
- We also have a special message to housing providers and managers about the awards
How to take part?
Promote the awards by downloading and printing off an awards poster. If you live or work in a housing scheme for older people you could place this in a communal area, so that it is seen by other residents and staff.
Talk about the awards with friends, family and colleagues. Whether that is in person or through social media, such as Twitter where you can use the #EACawards2019 hashtag.