Erosh – As the national consortium for older people’s housing and support services, erosh is an essential membership organisation for professionals in the sector. Through our website www.erosh.co.uk we provide cost effective practical expert advice, news, commentary and guidance particularly for front line staff and their managers to help them respond to current and future challenges and opportunities; to enhance individual and organisational performance; to help them comply with national standards; and ultimately to improve the quality of housing and support for thousands of older people.
We are delighted to support the EAC awards again which complement our own work to highlight good practice in the sector.
- Central point of information, advice and support for resolving common problems
- Opportunities to actively influence government policy and practice
- Good practice guides, checklists, and practical case studies on key topics
- Policy briefings – how changes in policy and legislation affect you
- Training to complement our good practice resources (member discount)
- Local erosh networks to work together to resolve issues and share good practice
- Discounted rates for joint events and training with key partners
- Our Service Impact Template helping you to demonstrate the contribution you make
Solutions – Networking – Influence