Legal & General are the core sponsor of the Awards for the 9th year.
EAC warmly thanks its sponsors without whom the Awards would simply not be possible.
2020-21 Confirmed Sponsors
Share the limelight!
Since 2010 EAC’s Housing Awards have been made possible thanks to the generosity of its sponsors, which have included over the years: the Ministry of Communities and Local Government, Legal & General, Nationwide, ENGIE and a number of major housing providers.
Why sponsor the Awards?
- Association with a campaign for Housing for Later Life in the UK, a sector which must grow fast to meet present and future demand
- Your organisation’s brand on the 36 regional & 3 national Gold, Silver and Bronze award certificates, presented in your prize category (Category sponsors)
- Your name or logo (with other sponsors) on event material and featured on HousingCare.org and this website
- Two free tickets to the Awards on 19 May 2021
Since 2010 EAC’s Housing Awards have been made possible thanks to the generosity of its sponsors, which have included:
- The Ministry (formerly Department) of Communities and Local Government
and a number of organisations and housing and service providers such as
- McCarthy & Stone
- Catering Academy
- Community Care Opticians
- Housing LIN
- Retirement Homesearch