Legal & General are the core sponsor of the Awards for the 9th year.
EAC warmly thanks its sponsors without whom the Awards would simply not be possible.
Share the limelight!
Since 2010 EAC’s Housing Awards have been made possible thanks to the generosity of its sponsors, which have included over the years: the Ministry of Communities and Local Government, Legal & General, Nationwide, ENGIE and a number of major housing providers.
Why sponsor the Awards?
- Association with a campaign for Housing for Later Life in the UK, a sector which must grow fast to meet present and future demand
- Your organisation’s brand on the 36 regional & 3 national Gold, Silver and Bronze award certificates, presented in your prize category (Category sponsors)
- Your name or logo (with other sponsors) on event material and featured on HousingCare.org and this website
- Your name, logo and mention during the live online celebrations
Since 2010 EAC’s Housing Awards have been made possible thanks to the generosity of its sponsors, which have included:
- The Ministry (formerly Department) of Communities and Local Government
and a number of organisations and housing and service providers such as
- McCarthy & Stone
- Catering Academy
- Community Care Opticians
- Housing LIN
- Retirement Homesearch