Housing Learning and Improvement Network (LIN)
The Housing Learning and Improvement Network (LIN) is the leading knowledge hub for a growing network of housing, health and social care professionals in England involved in planning, commissioning, designing, funding, building and managing housing with care for older people.
We are skilled at connecting people, ideas and resources to improve the housing with care choices for older people and people with a long-term condition. We have a reputation as a ‘trusted brand’, strong links and record of involvement with government, the Homes and Communities Agency, major trade and professional bodies and key industry players across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Our aims are to:
- raise the profile about the housing and care needs and aspirations of older people
- act as a champion for housing with care organisations and, in particular, promoting innovations in Extra Care Housing
- offer unrivalled access to tools that support the way you improve existing housing and related care and support services for older people or deliver new ones
- help you to respond to, inform and influence policy and practice developments and what older people say about service quality
- provide you with an opportunity for effective learning through our national and regional networking activities, and
- enable you to benefit from the latest research, thinking and ideas from the field to help raise standards
If you would like to get involved with our free regional network meetings, tour latest schemes, capture latest policy and practice developments, investment opportunities and showcase ideas and innovations, get connect with the Housing LIN at www.housinglin.org.uk or follow us on twitter at @HousingLIN and @HousingLINews