Voting opens 15 November
Votes will appear here as they are cast
19331 votes already cast!
It’s not long until you can vote in the EAC Housing Awards 2019. Whether you live in retirement housing, work in a development or just regularly visit to see friends or family, this is your chance to vote for the best in housing for older people.
Want to know more about the voting process? Read our terms and conditions.
You will be able to vote through a simple form that will be made available on this website. We will also have a downloadable form that can be printed off for those without an internet connection.
Voting opens 15 November!
Votes in 2017: 10,229
Why take part?
The EAC Housing Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate later life housing. Here are some reasons why we think you should get involved!
- Win an award for your development, which can be proudly displayed and shown off to visitors and new residents
- Recommend your scheme to be identified as one of the best in your region, if not the country!
- For those shortlisted for our national awards ceremony, we host a glamorous event attended by other retirement housing residents, housing providers and a celebrity guest
- Celebrate the award with the most important people, your staff and residents
- See your development be acknowledged for its success on the HousingCare website, visited by 17,000 people daily
- Attend the national event with your staff and residents and be featured in the Awards Report
- We also have a special message to housing providers and managers about the awards
How to take part?
Vote for your development. Residents, visitors and employees of retirement housing developments can nominate a scheme to win an award. Those without internet access can download our voting form, from 15 November. Those with internet access can vote through this site and our simple online form.
Promote the awards by downloading and printing off an awards poster. If you live or work in a housing scheme for older people you could place this in a communal area, so that it is seen by other residents and staff.
Talk about the awards with friends, family and colleagues. Whether that is in person or through social media, such as Twitter where you can use the #EACawards2019 hashtag.